Doyle Osborne – Doyle and Isabelle are among the original shareholders of the company. From the beginning when asked to take on the role of director they have endeavoured to move the company forward and create a successful and profitable business for all the Stakeholders of 0961260 BC Ltd.
- Doyle is self-employed and has worked as a consultant in the oil and Gas industry for over 10 years (D&I Services Ltd). He specializes in estimating and recording unmetered fuel use and flare or vent emissions. Doyle’s first career spanning over 30 years was a professional truck driver with well over 1 million miles safely driven in B.C. and Alberta.
- Doyle and Isabelle reside in Spruce Grove Alberta.
Isabelle Osborne – Isabelle and Doyle have been partners in their business for the past ten years (D&I Services Ltd).
Isabelle has managed the office and all that was required including bookkeeping, whereby she maintained records of financial transactions, establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal requirements compliance. Isabelle is very particular about recording and reporting accurate numbers.
- In addition she has many years of sales experience in home based businesses while raising 2 very successful sons.
- Isabelle’s passion is fresh and healthy food, ensuring everyone at her table is fed and satisfied at the end of the meal.
Sonja Gelling – Currently a business owner and Guest Ranch operator.
- In 2000, Sonja purchased a thoroughbred race horse breeding farm in Ontario which she developed into a world class operation.
- In 2008 she sold the operation and moved back to BC where she developed a successful equine sales company specializing in the importation and reselling of high quality European Show Horses.
- In 2010, she purchased a ranch in Ashcroft BC and began developing the property as a Guest Ranch while concurrently working in the tourism industry and maintaining her sales operation.
- In 2015, Sonja began her first year as a Guest Ranch operator and invested $275,000.00 into the Guest Ranch and refocused and re-branded it as a “Glamping Destination”.
- The Guest Ranch generates a 100% percent 5-star review from various tourism leader’s such as Trip Advisor and Booking.com This is a very significant achievement and thus garnered the Ranch several very prestigious Industry awards not the least of which included:
- “Best Canadian Guest Ranch” (Luxury Travel Magazine) and
- “Best New Canadian Guest Ranch” (Resorts & Lodges Magazine)