Yes, you can do long term rentals at Monashee which means you can TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!! With no obligation to buy if you chose not to.
We want you to enjoy our resort to its fullest without any pressure to buy so we offer several great LONG TERM RENTAL PROGRAMS: ***** rentals are for 365 days per year term
- One year rental which includes all the same benefits as owning without the purchase can be yours for as little as $6950.00 per full year. Imagine your very own piece of paradise for less than $20.00 per day!!!!!!!!!
- Two year rental for as low as $13000.00 for the full two years (730 days) for less than $18.00 per day. Safe, secure and packed with adventure and activities!!!!
- Three year rental beginning at $19,000.00 for a wonderful three year term! That’s around $17.00 per day. A full three years of excitement, stability and community is yours to experience with no obligation to buy!
RV Site Long Term Rental Program
Monashee Ranch and RV Resort Ltd. is pleased to offer resort use through our long term Rental Opportunity
What is our Long Term Rental program?
- This program allows you to rent a lot in the resort and be assigned the exclusive use of a RV site of your choice. Monashee Ranch and RV Resort association has a total of 27 sites for rent, which include the common grounds and facilities. By entering into a long term rental agreement at the Monashee Ranch and RV Resort, you are entitled to the RV site of your choice that is contractually assigned to you. The site remains exclusively yours for the length of your rental agreement (which you can renew at any time), allowing you the freedom to transfer or sell your rental agreement if you chose.
What is the process in renting an RV site?
- Choose the RV site that best complements your needs
- Fill out the offer to rent document, receive the rental agreement documents and sign the receipt for the occupancy documents
- Pay the $2,000 deposit to hold your site
- If you require financing, fill out a credit application
What are the benefits of resort long term rental?
- Enjoy additional benefits over seasonal and overnight guests, including:
- Ability to build decks, gazebos, custom patios, storage sheds and more on the RV site (minimum 3 year prepaid rental)
- Year-round access to your RV site and common facilities
- Additional guest sites at discounted prices
- Bulk firewood at discounted prices
- Snow removal and lawn care
- Annual general meetings to be involved in the care, operations and maintenance of the
Can I sell or transfer my Rental Agreement?
- The Rental Agreement and site are yours to sell. Upon selling your Rental Agreement and RV site, all Renter fees must be up to date. There are no price restrictions, so you can sell your Rental Agreement for whatever you like but your purchaser must be approved by management before a transfer of your agreement can take affect.
Are there additional fees?
- There are additional monthly fees for the RV sites which cover the cost of operation and include power, water, sewer, These annual costs are divided by the total number of RV sites in the park and can be paid monthly (by dividing the total by 12 months) or annually. Each year, these amounts are estimated, and the actual numbers are reviewed at the Annual General Meeting and new budget set for the following year. These fees are subject to change based on the approved budget
Is my investment RRSP Eligible?
- We think it is, but you will need to get your advisor’s opinion.